We’ve won an iAward in the ‘Technology Platform Solution’ category for our work creating ‘Claire‘, a chatbot that helped Australians complete the Australian Bureau of Statistics 2021 Census. Well done to the entire team for their dedication and hard work over the past 18 months to deliver some amazing results with this project!
Claire is the Census’ first specialist chatbot. Around ten million households undertook the Census in 2021, and Claire was there to help answer questions and connect Australians with what they needed through guided conversation.
The iAwards unearths, recognises and rewards excellence in Australian innovation that is making a difference and has the potential to create positive change for the community. It is Australia’s longest-running and most broadly scoped innovation recognition program, promoting excellence in the Australian digital ecosystem from the likes of Google Maps, Atlassian, Wotif and WiseTech Global.
Here is the full list of winners from the SA/NT iAwards ceremony:
- Technology Platform Solution: Clevertar – ABS Census Chatbot 2021
- Government & Public Sector Solution: Women’s and Children’s Hospital – Child and Adolescent Virtual Urgent Care Service
- Business & Industry Solution: LOGR Pty Ltd – LOGR Air
- Sustainability & Environmental Solution: MaxMine – MaxMine Carbon & Sensibility Ltd. – Phone AI for Food Assessment (Merit Winner)
- James Jackson Solution: XDI Pty Ltd – XDI Platform